Council has established a Local Representation Committee (LRC) consisting of 18 Councillors from the former Gosford and Wyong councils.
The LRC is an advisory body, which provides advice to the Council Administrator on local views and issues including:
- Communication and engagement with the community;
- Advice on the vision and priorities of the Central Coast Council; and
- Assistance, as determined by the Administrator, to engage communities and partners in planning for the new Central Coast Council.
The complete LRC will meet quarterly and smaller, individual working groups, will meet during the months between full LRC meetings.
Local Representation Committee - Terms of Reference
Membership of the three working groups
|Lynne Webster (Chair)
|Craig Doyle (Chair)
|Bob Ward (Chair)
LRC member available contact details
Phone: 0439 463 227
Phone: 0408 439 346 / email: email@example.com
Phone: 0408 439 155 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0418 699 350 / email: email@example.com
Phone: 0417 224 105
Phone: 0419 205 770 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 March 2017: LRC Quarterly Meeting
- 19 April 2017: Working Groups
- 17 May 2017: Working Groups
- 21 June 2017: LRC Quarterly Meeting
Meeting agendas and records