Niagara Park Stadium (formerly Central Coast Youth Club) is owned and managed by Gosford City Council and based at Niagara Park.
The stadium hosts sporting competitions and events including basketball, soccer, martial arts, roller derby. It is also available for party and private venue hire.
Niagara Park Stadium hosts many sporting competitions, events and activities.
Events and Activities Timetable
For birthday parties, we offer 1.5 hours of sports including: trampolines, mini tramp, indoor soccer and hockey plus wheelchair basketball.
Then, to finish off, you get half an hour in the party room to enjoy your cake!
- Suitable for groups of no less than 10 and up to 15 children (required for team sports);
- Full supervision is provided;
- Parties are available for children aged six years and over;
- Cost of the party is $136.50 (two hours) for up to 15 children and $16.50 per extra child;
- The party room includes a full kitchen with oven, microwave and fridge - you must supply all your own food.
We ask that all children wear appropriate clothing allowing them to participate in all the sports. Children will need to have sports shoes and socks.
Niagara Park Stadium Party Booking Form
Niagara Park Stadium Party Invitations
School reward days
Niagara Park Stadium has the venue, facilities, staff and operational capabilities to make any school reward day a successful and happy one.
We offer a wide variety of sports that cater for all levels and abilities. The day begins at 9.30am with a choice of activities, finishing at 1pm for lunch with a well-earned sausage sizzle and ice block.
Depending on the group size, you will have a staff member coordinating your day, along with staff members and parent helpers.
Choose from the following activities:
- Wheelchair basketball;
- Indoor hockey;
- Indoor soccer;
- Foam pit;
- Table tennis;
- Double mini tramp;
- Newcombe ball;
- Soft play (balance balls, hula hoops, skipping ropes and more); and
- Trolley boards.
School Reward Days Booking Form
Venue hire - private bookings
The stadium can host conferences, expos, fairs, group functions, trivia nights, high school formals and more.
Niagara Park Stadium Venue Booking Form
- The floor space is approximately 40 metres by 90 metres, which can then be split to two separate areas;
- The grandstand can easily hold up to 700 people;
- The stadium is located next to Niagara Park train station, with public buses right outside the door;
- There is plenty of parking outside the stadium and additional parking available when needed;
- Easy access to the stadium for equipment deliveries and important logistics; and
- There is also a large amenities area including shower/change rooms.
For more information phone 4325 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org