Arts, Culture and Recreation

Temporary Access

Council is aware that residents may, at times, need access through council's reserves to gain access to their residential properties for the undertaking of building works, special events and the like.  

Access through the reserves may attract fees for the access itself, security deposit/remediation works and key access.

Due to the sensitive nature of some reserves, access may not be permissible on all occasions.

Residents are required to complete the Temporary Access Application available below and submit to council by email

Parks and Reserves Temporary Access Application (Online)

Temporary Access Crossing Application Form (Print)

Also In This Section