Gosford City Council - Seniors Week Information
In NSW, Seniors Week celebrates and thanks seniors for their valuable contribution to society. It also provides the opportunity for all generations to celebrate with older people.
Primary Aims and Objectives around Seniors Week.
- Celebrate older people and their contribution to family, friends, workplaces and communities.
- Provide enjoyable opportunities for getting together, both with older people and across the generations.
- Demonstrate that Seniors can be healthy, active and continue to learn.
- Promote and celebrate the diversity of older people in our communities.
- Challenge some of the society’s stereotypes around ageing and invite us all to consider our relationships with and attitudes towards older people.
Seniors Week in Gosford City
- Terrigal 50+ Centre BBQ
- Library Activities
- National Parks 4WD
- Green Living Bus Tour
- Central Coast Cricket Match
- Computer Open Days & Training
- CPR & Senior First Aid - St John
- Bus Trips
- Reptile Park
- Sports & Recreation Activities
- Brisbane Water Cruise
- Deborah O'Neill Concert
- Beach Safety Talks & Tours
- Hearing Assessments
- Energy Talk - Save Money & Energy
- Aqua Exercise Classes
- Seniors Gala Day
- Seniors Photography Competition
Seniors Week Program
View the full Seniors Week 2013 Program (PDF File, 300kb).