Have you got the next big idea for the Central Coast? Make it happen with Central Coast Council’s Community Grants and Sponsorship funding.
Central Coast Council has a new grants and sponsorship funding program for the Coast, giving the community more opportunities to apply for funding to support their events, programs and initiatives.
There is $1.4 million in funding for community projects in the 2017-18 financial year and applications open on Monday 14 August 2017.
Below are links to information about each program. You can also come along to a community information session or drop-in to a drop-in session for assistance with your application:
Community Information Sessions – 2017-18 Grants and Sponsorship Program
- Thursday 10 August, 1.30-3.30pm – Gosford Smart Work Hub
- Thursday 17 August, 1.30-3.30pm – Central Coast Council Office, Wyong
- Thursday 17 August, 5.30-7.30pm – Erina Centre
Community Drop-in Sessions – 2017-18 Grants and Sponsorship Application Assistance
- Thursday 24 August, 1.30-3.30pm – Woy Woy Library
- Friday 1 September, 1.00-3.00pm – The Entrance Community Centre
- Friday 8 September, 1.00-3.00pm – Kincumber Library
- Friday 15 September, 1.00-3.00pm – Blue Haven Community Centre
To find out more, come along to one of Council’s Information Sessions