The Recreation Assistance Program offers grants of up to $5,000 to sporting and recreation clubs within the Gosford Local Government Area.
Successful applicants are funded on a dollar for dollar basis up to 50% of the total project cost, with a total funding pool of $50,000.
Projects eligible for funding include:
- Upgrade or development of buildings such as clubhouses and amenities
- Fencing, floodlighting, irrigation or ground improvements
- Studies or investigations leading to a capital project
- Purchase or maintenance of equipment sun protection or sun awareness projects
- Hard-court facility developments or improvements
- Applications close March of the following year with successful applicants announced by 30 June.
To learn more about the program, see the Recreation Assistance Program Guidelines.
Funding for the 2016/17 financial year has now closed.