Terms and Conditions
The website hosted at the Internet address www.gosford.nsw.gov.au (the “Site”) is operated by Gosford City Council who can be contacted as follows:
Address: 49 Mann St Gosford 2250
Telephone: (02) 43258376
Fax: (02) 43232477
- The information contained on this Site may include inaccuracies or errors. Gosford City Council makes no warranties or representations regarding the currency, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for the purpose that you intend to use the information contained in this Site, or that the Site is free from any virus or other defect. You should make your own assessment of the information contained on this Site.
- Gosford City Council will in no circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage (including without limitation, consequential loss or damage) however caused and whether arising directly or indirectly from your use of the information contained on this Site.
- Gosford City Council accepts no responsibility for uploaded documents not being received before the closing time. Interruption or defect in operation of this website, computer virus, communication failure or delay, (theft, destruction and alteration of the content.)
- Gosford City Council shall not accept any liability, claim or damage of any kind arising out of, resulting from or relating to the use or the inability to use this website or the content.
- Gosford City Council may periodically change the data, whether by the deletion or addition without notice. You may not be advised if changes.