Theatre and Gallery Membership celebrates the diversity and opportunities at two of our region's premier arts venues - Laycock Street Community Theatre and Gosford Regional Gallery.
By combining benefits across both venues into one package, members will stay connected with local art programs, exhibitions and events; offering the best possible experience every time you visit.
- Theatre ticket discounts and access to priority seats;
- Two complimentary drink vouchers when you first join;
- Member prices at the theatre bar on rounds of drinks;
- Invites to exhibition openings at Gosford Regional Gallery;
- 10% member discount in the gallery shop;
- Discounts on art classes; and
- Seasonal member offers in the gallery restaurant.
What does membership cost?
A 12 month membership is $38 per person. Renewals are on a rolling basis, and you will be sent a reminder before your membership expires.
How to join
You can join in person, Register Online or phone 4323 3233.
Please note, if you are joining online, you will need to purchase your membership first in a separate transaction before you will be able to purchase theatre tickets at membership prices.
Membership Fact Sheet