Central Coast Council has recently upgraded the Kariong Community Hall and is inviting community groups to register their interest for long term bookings. The hall is located at the corner of Woy Woy Road and Dandaloo St, Kariong. It is ideal for use all year round for community meetings, playgroups, seniors’ social activities, exercise groups, support groups or other community gatherings.
The following hire fees currently apply (all Council fees and charges are set annually each financial year):
Facilities available at the hall include:
- Disabled access, disabled toilets, external lighting, car parking
- Capacity for 60 guests
- Timber Flooring, dancing/exercise class mirror
- Heating and cooling: ceiling fans and heaters
- Kitchen with a fridge, microwave, stove, urn/hydroboil
- Chairs (60), folding tables (10)
- Children’s playground (non-exclusive use)
- Limited storage cupboards available for long-term bookings (there is no fee for storage)
If you are interested in a long-term booking please complete the form below.
Following assessment of all Registrations, Council will contact applicants to negotiate formal hiring arrangements.
Please note the tennis courts will be managed through a separate EOI process and further information will be published on this shortly.
Also note we are not accepting casual bookings at this stage. These will be open in mid-December once the long-term bookings have been finalised. Early Registrations for long-term bookings will close 5pm, Friday 1 December, but further long-term bookings can be made any time after casual bookings commence in mid-December (subject to availability of times/days).
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Council’s Community Infrastructure Section on 4325 8222.