Due to the upgrade of our library systems, members who joined our services through the historic Central Coast Libraries North have had their five digit PIN reset to their date of birth as DDMMYYYY. We apologise for any inconvenience.
eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Overdrive - Borrow up to five titles for 21 days on an Overdrive compatible device (Android, Kindle Fire and iOS devices). You can also download the Overdrive app, or use Adobe Digital Editions for your PC or Mac.
- RBdigital (formerly One Click) - The RBdigital app delivers your favourite titles right to your smartphone or tablet including digital magazines, audiobooks, ebooks, and more. Download now to listen, read, learn, and enjoy!
Freegal - Using Freegal, library members can download up to 3 free songs, or 1 song and 1 music video, per week from the Sony Music catalogue. In addition to your download allowance, you can also stream up to 3 hours of music per day from the Freegal collection.Choose from thousands of artists and hundreds of thousands of songs, all free and legally yours to keep. These files do not expire. They are free of DRM and can be transferred to iPods and MP3 players or burnt to CD.
- RBdigital (formerly Zinio) - The RBdigital app delivers your favourite titles right to your smartphone or tablet including digital magazines, audiobooks, ebooks, and more. Download now to listen, read, learn, and enjoy!
- Beamafilm - our online film streaming service - lets you stream your favourite documentaries, true stories and indie features at home. Best of all, it’s free! Simply log in with your library card number.
Watch movies anytime, anywhere, and on any internet connected device, such as phones, tablets, Macs/PCs, and on television via Chromecast, AppleTV or HDMI.
Please note: Customers are responsible for managing their personal data usage.
Online Word Puzzles
- Clue Detective - Do crosswords, codewords, sudoku, trivia quizzes and word searches on your computer or mobile device or print them out to complete. Hint: you will need to use the following:
Click on 'members only' puzzles and start solving the clues.
Online fun for kids
Coding, ebooks and maths help
- Story Box Library - A new online storytime resource showcasing the best Australian children's stories.
- Rainforest Coding - The fantastic new interactive adventure ' Return to Crystal Rainforest' will introduce the programming language 'Scratch' to children from 5 years old.
- 10 Monkeys - A new math learning tool to help 6-10 year olds learn basic mathematical skills in a fun game-like environment.