If you don’t have a garden or balcony but have a small tiny space outside in the sun you can make your own little garden in a box.
Find out how to:
* grow your own food in a box
* save water when gardening
* make a garden in a recycled polystyrene box
* make a small garden
* make a small worm farm
* look after your garden
* make your own pots out of recycled paper and containers
* grow a kitchen garden – Sprouting
* have a jar full of nutrition to add to your diet
This workshop is supported by the NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded by the waste levy.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4325 8175.