Address: 3 Bungoona Road, Kincumber
Phone: (02) 4304 7641
Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Please note: this library is closed on public holidays.
Bus services are available to and from Woy Woy, Gosford, Copacabana, Avoca, MacMasters Beach, Terrigal and Erina Fair.
To find out more about public transport options to this library, visit Transport NSW.
Kincumber Library was opened on the 6 September 2003 by Mayor Robert Bell. An Interim Library operated in the Multi-Purpose Community Centre, Kincumber Street, prior to the new building opening.
One hour parking is available for library patrons only.
Disabled parking and disabled access to the library is also available.
- Study room, no booking required.
- Sunny courtyard.
- Board games available for use in the Library.
- Public toilets, disabled toilet and baby changing room are available within the building.
- JP service available every Friday between 10am and 1pm.
- Computers available for public use.
- Wi-Fi available.