Local History Books for Sale
Gosford City Library now sells a range of interesting local history publications that would make ideal christmas, birthday or anytime gifts for that hard-to-please relative!
- Gosford: from Shire to City
- Every Mothers Son
- The Shipbuilders of Brisbane Water NSW
- A history of ferries on the Central Coast of NSW
- Kincumber South Remembered: A social history of the community and the Boys' Home
There are several easy ways to buy…
- Purchase direct at Gosford Library, 118 Donnison Street, Gosford NSW (nearest street corner Eliza Street), phone 4348 9906.
- Order copies from any of our branch libraries. Books are available for pick-up 3 days after ordering.
- Mail-order. Please contact Mr Geoff Potter, Local Studies Librarian, on 4325-8118 during office hours, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Our smiling staff are waiting to serve you!