Tenders Quotes and EOI
Gosford City Council - Register of Tenders Quotes and Expressions of Interest
Please Note: From Tuesday the 15th of April all new EOi's and Tenders with an estimated Contract Value >$150k will be advertised through TENDERLINK. The e-portal will provide a more efficient platform for procurement, reducing the time and costs for both council and suppliers.
Once registered, suppliers can also receive email notifications on any new opportunities as they become available and can participate in Q&A forums to seek clarification or ask questions on open tenders.
Please follow link to register. Registration is simple and free TENDERLINK
Current, Closed and Recently Awarded Tenders are still available through our current portal, see below
Select the appropriate information from the links listed below:
Important Information for Tender Applicants
Customers should note the following important information:
- Tenders will be updated here at the same time as they are advertised in the daily newspapers.
- All information in relation to an advertised tender will be distributed to registered tenderers via email from this website, therefore it is imperative that all prespective tenderers register for downloads using an email address that is regularly monitored.
- Visitors have access to current tender descriptions and closing dates as well as historical information on closed and recently awarded tenders.
- Tender documentation will always state the closing time, date and address for lodging hardcopy tender submissions.
- In accordance with State Government Tendering Guidelines, tender applicants should also ensure that they are aware of the provisions of Council's Code of Conduct.
How to Register for the Tender Documents and Electronic Submission Service
Customers are required to register for access to tender documents associated with any of the tenders listed on our current tenders register.
Registration is fast, simple and allows Council to provide you with notifications on updates to tender documents.
Registering with the Gosford City Council electronic tender service now also allows customers the convenience of electronic lodgement of tender submissions.
Using the Electronic Registration and Submission Service
Customers may download tender documents and lodge them with Council at a later date using the electronic registration and submission service. The process is as simple as following these 5 steps:
- Register for an account with our electronic submission service.
- Activate your account.
- Log in and select your tender.
- Download the tender documents.
- Log back in at a later date and upload your tender documents.
Our system will send you a lodgement confirmation receipt once the upload process is complete.
Help Online for Tender System Users
An online user guide for tasks such as creating an account and lodging tender documents is available from this web site. Customers may view or download the customer guide for online tenders (PDF File, 140kb) for additional help in setting up their account and using the file submission process.
Like to Know More?
For more information about our electronic registration and submission service, contact Council's contracts management unit:
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 4325 8222