Laycock Street Community Theatre and the Peninsula Theatre are available for both commercial and community hire for productions, seminars, events and rehearsals.
Our quality theatre spaces are in high demand, so we recommend you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of booking
- We will pencil your date and hold it at no obligation for one month;
- To secure your date, you only need complete an application form and pay a refundable deposit of 20% of your hire fee within that month. The deposit is the only up-front cost you will pay. All fees and charges are settled from box office revenue;
- We offer a wide range of free marketing services;
- Our ticketing system allows real-time access to monitor your ticket sales and revenue;
- Our front-of-house service is provided by one paid staff member and a team of experienced volunteers. For the cost of one staff member you get a team of ten running a friendly and efficient front-of-house for your patrons;
- The ticketed event hire fee is capped at four hours. You can access the room all day for development, rehearsals and sound check, but only pay for four hours;
- Our technicians have more than a century of combined experience, and are thorough, professional, hard-working and accommodating; and
- We experience strong community support and have loyal audiences.
Find out more
Hiring Laycock Street Community Theatre
Hiring the Peninsula Theatre