Laycock Street Community Theatre
- A 396 seat raked auditorium;
- A 180m2 stage area with sprung floor;
- Modern fly tower facility;
- Full professional standard staging lighting and sound capabilities; and
- Orchestra pit (can be covered to provide an apron thrust stage).
Laycock Street Community Theatre venue hire includes the foyer bar and kiosk, as well as professional support staff in our technical and front-of-house areas.
Laycock Street Community Theatre Technical Specifications
The Don Craig Room
The Don Craig Room provides an ideal space for intimate concerts, business meetings, parties and presentations.
This flexible room has multiple configuration options including: theatre style with seating of up to 110, tables for up to 80 people, or in a u-shape table for presentations.
For more information, please phone the theatre on 4323 3233.
Venue Hire Application Form
Venue Hire Terms and Conditions
Venue Hire Fees and Charges