Business Waste and Recycling Service
Central Coast Businesses may be eligible to utilise Gosford Council's waste & recycling services. All Council services are charged via the rates system. The service is provided by Council's waste contractor Remondis. Alternatively businesses can contract a private waste contractor.
Council's Waste Services
Businesses with relatively small levels of general waste may be able to access Councils fortnightly or weekly waste services. This service cannot accept waste with high amounts of food, chemical or industrial waste.
Fortnightly domestic recycling and green waste services are also available to local businesses
- Standard: 140 litre General Waste bin collected weekly & 240 litre Recycling bin collected fortnightly
- Upgraded: 240 litre General Waste bin collected weekly & 240 litre Recycling bin collected fortnightly
- 140 litre General Waste bin collected weekly
- 240 litre General Waste bin collected weekly
- 240 litre Recycle bin collected fortnightly
- 240 litre Garden Vegetation bin collected fortnightly
For further information contact Council's Waste Management Officer on 4325 8222 or email email@example.com.
Private Solid Waste Contractors
There are many solid waste contractors that service the Central Coast. These can be found in the yellow pages or through an internet search.
Planet Ark Business Recycling
The Business Recycling website and hotline is designed to make it easy for businesses, especially small and medium sized businesses, to find recycling services in their area. Businesses can find out about local recycling services by calling the BusinessRecycling hotline on 1300 763 768 or go to the Business Recycling Web page
The site lists national and local re-use and recycling options for around 90 different materials with an easy "Search for Service" function. It is also a site for comprehensive recycling information and other available resources.