On Site Sewage Management
On Site Sewage Management Systems information page
The installation and operation of on-site sewage management systems in the unsewered areas of the City is a major function performed by Waste Services and involves the assessment and approval of new and existing aerated waste water treatment systems, septic tanks, other waste water treatment units and land application areas.
On Site Sewage Management System Survey 2013
Please click here to be directed to the On Site Sewage Management System Survey.
Resources for On-Site Sewage Management
- Strategy - On-site Sewage Management Strategy (PDF File, 1070kb)
- Guidelines - On-site Sewage Management for Single Households
How to Apply
- Application to install an on-site sewerage management system.
- Approval to operate an on-site sewerage management system.
Education Material in Relation to Your OSSM System
- Pumpout systems (PDF file, 289kb)
- Absorbtion systems (PDF file, 453kb)
- Aerated waste water treatment systems (PDF file, 275kb)
- Composting toilets (PDF file, 283kb)
- Transpacific - Waste Water Process - Household to Septic Tank
- Transpacific - Effluent Pump Out via Stand Pipe
- Transpacific - Effluent Service, Measuring the Tanker Contents
- Collection and Disposal of Septic Tank Waste
- Call Transpacific on 4939 1111 or 1800 003 283.
- Waste Water Treatment
- NSW Government Water 4 Life Factsheets
- Australian/New Zealand Standard - On-site Domestic Wastewater Management.
Contact Waste Services
Telephone - (02) 4325 8222
E-mail - email@example.com